Traveling Luck for Saint Anne Shrine, Florida, United States
Where is Saint Anne Shrine?What's around Saint Anne Shrine?
Wikipedia near Saint Anne Shrine
Where to stay near Saint Anne Shrine
The timezone in Saint Anne Shrine is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:28 and Sunset at 18:53. It's Dark
Latitude. 27.8764°, Longitude. -81.4886°
Weather near Saint Anne Shrine; Report from Winter Haven, Winter Haven's Gilbert Airport, FL 45.1km away
Satellite map around Saint Anne Shrine
Loading map of Saint Anne Shrine and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Saint Anne Shrine, in Florida, United States
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Saint Anne Lake (0.3km)
- Pioneer Lake (2.3km)
- Aurora, Lake (3km)
- Sunset Lake (3km)
- Swim Lake (3.7km)
- Saddlebag Lake (4.4km)
- Thomas Lake (4.7km)
- Cypress Lake (5.8km)
- Loralin, Lake (5.9km)
- Parks Lake (6.4km)
- Little Gum Lake (6.7km)
- Helen, Lake (7.4km)
- Big Gum Lake (7.8km)
- Easy, Lake (10km)
- Amoret, Lake (10.7km)
- Wales, Lake (11.7km)
- Lorraine, Lake (12.1km)
- Serena, Lake (12.4km)
- Blue Lake (12.5km)
- Leonore, Lake (12.5km)
- Belle, Lake (13.1km)
- Weohyakapka, Lake (13.2km)
- North Lake Wales (13.2km)
- Tractor Lake (13.3km)
- Crystal Lake (13.4km)
- Alta, Lake (13.6km)
- Warren, Lake (13.9km)
- Twin Lakes (14.1km)
- Rosalie, Lake (14.4km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
Accommodation around Saint Anne Shrine
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Lake Wales Ridge (11.8km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Lake Wales Heliport (10km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Lake Wales Public Library (13.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Tiger Creek Hammock (12km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- WXPQ-AM (Babson Park) (8.2km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Lake Wales Hospital (10.8km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Great Masterpiece Gardens (12.9km)
Airports close to Saint Anne Shrine
Orlando international(MCO), Orlando, Usa (85.7km)
Executive(ORL), Orlando, Usa (102.1km)
Melbourne international(MLB), Melbourne, Usa (117.2km)
Patrick afb(COF), Coco beach, Usa (128.4km)
Macdill afb(MCF), Tampa, Usa (137.7km)