Traveling Luck for Monroe Station, Florida, United States
Where is Monroe Station?What's around Monroe Station?
Wikipedia near Monroe Station
Where to stay near Monroe Station
The timezone in Monroe Station is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:26 and Sunset at 18:51. It's light
Latitude. 25.8625°, Longitude. -81.1017°
Weather near Monroe Station; Report from Naples, Naples Municipal Airport, FL 22.6km away
Satellite map around Monroe Station
Loading map of Monroe Station and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Monroe Station, in Florida, United States
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Monroe Station (0km)
- Turner River Indian Reservation (19km)
- United States Seminole Indian Reservation (historical) (23.2km)
- Fiftymile Bend (25.5km)
- North Dade Detention Center (26.8km)
- Lake Katherine Shopping Center (27.1km)
- Country Club Plaza (27.1km)
- The Bamboos (27.8km)
- Casa Del Mar Light (28.3km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
Accommodation around Monroe Station
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Golden Grades Day School (28.9km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Turner River Canal (24.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Chevelier Point (27.1km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Wilderness Waterway (27.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- New River (24.7km)
Airports close to Monroe Station
Dade collier training and transition(TNT), Miami, Usa (28.4km)
Kendall tamiami executive(TMB), Kendall-tamiami, Usa (98.6km)
Miami international(MIA), Miami, Usa (113km)
Opa locka(OPF), Miami, Usa (114.3km)
Homestead arb(HST), Homestead, Usa (115.2km)