Traveling Luck for Lakeview Plaza, Florida, United States
Where is Lakeview Plaza?What's around Lakeview Plaza?
Wikipedia near Lakeview Plaza
Where to stay near Lakeview Plaza
The timezone in Lakeview Plaza is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 08:01 and Sunset at 19:27. It's Dark
Latitude. 27.7472°, Longitude. -82.6478° , Elevation. 3m
Weather near Lakeview Plaza; Report from St. Petersburg, Whitted Airport, FL 3.9km away
Satellite map around Lakeview Plaza
Loading map of Lakeview Plaza and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lakeview Plaza, in Florida, United States
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Glenoak School (0.6km)
- Southside Junior High School (0.9km)
- Lad 'n' Lass School (1.3km)
- Saint Josephs School (1.8km)
- Melrose Elementary School (2km)
- Roser Park School (2.3km)
- Campbell Park Elementary School (2.4km)
- Perkins Elementary School (2.5km)
- Lakeview School (2.6km)
- Sixteenth Street School (2.7km)
- Lakewood School (2.7km)
- University of South Florida - Saint Petersburg Campus (2.8km)
- Jordan School (3.1km)
- Davis School (3.1km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Downtown Open Bible Church (1.5km)
- Mount Zion Progressive Baptist Church (1.5km)
- Palm Lake Christian Church (1.7km)
- Southside Tabernacle Baptist Church (2.2km)
- Lake Maggiore Baptist Church (2.3km)
- Saint Mary's Catholic Church (3km)
- Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church (3.3km)
- Bethel Community Baptist Church (3.4km)
- Christ United Methodist Church (3.9km)
- Fifth Avenue Baptist Church (3.9km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
Accommodation around Lakeview Plaza
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Salt Creek (0.7km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Coquina Key (3.4km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- WFTI-FM (Saint Petersburg) (3.8km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Greenwood Cemetery (1.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Pinellas Peninsula (3.9km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Saint Petersburg Post Office (3.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Big Bayou (2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Maggiore, Lake (1.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Booker Creek (2.3km)
Airports close to Lakeview Plaza
Albert whitted(SPG), St. petersburg, Usa (3.9km)
Macdill afb(MCF), Tampa, Usa (22.8km)
St petersburg clearwater international(PIE), St. petersburg, Usa (25.1km)
Tampa international(TPA), Tampa, Usa (37.5km)
Orlando international(MCO), Orlando, Usa (204.1km)