Traveling Luck for Iglesia Bautista Latino Americana, Florida, United States
Where is Iglesia Bautista Latino Americana?What's around Iglesia Bautista Latino Americana?
Wikipedia near Iglesia Bautista Latino Americana
Where to stay near Iglesia Bautista Latino Americana
The timezone in Iglesia Bautista Latino Americana is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 08:14 and Sunset at 18:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 27.9458°, Longitude. -82.4514° , Elevation. 6m
Weather near Iglesia Bautista Latino Americana; Report from Tampa, Peter O Knight Airport, FL 5.8km away
Wind: 6.9km/h East/Northeast
Wind: 6.9km/h East/Northeast
Satellite map around Iglesia Bautista Latino Americana
Loading map of Iglesia Bautista Latino Americana and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Iglesia Bautista Latino Americana, in Florida, United States
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Meacham School (1.4km)
- Harlem Academy (1.5km)
- University of Tampa (1.7km)
- Booker T Washington Junior High School (1.9km)
- Sea-Born School (1.9km)
- Henderson School (2.1km)
- Shore School (2.4km)
- Gorrie School (2.4km)
- Bayside School (2.5km)
- Learning Center (2.5km)
- Sharon School (2.7km)
- Wilson Junior High School (2.7km)
- DeSota School (2.9km)
- Saint Patrick Catholic School (3km)
- Brewster School (3km)
- Taylor Memorial Baptist Day School (3km)
- Washington Junior High School (3km)
- Carver Junior High School (3.1km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Brandon Fellowship Baptist Church (0km)
- Saint Timothy Catholic Church (1.1km)
- Holy Innocents Episcopal Church (1.1km)
- Central Avenue Baptist Church (1.9km)
- East Point Assembly of God Church (2.4km)
- Saint Andrews Episcopal Church (2.5km)
- Liberty Baptist Church (2.6km)
- New Hope Baptist Church (2.9km)
- Riverside Baptist Church (3km)
- Tampa Bay Baptist Church (3km)
- Immanuel Lutheran Church (3.1km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Iglesia Bautista Latino Americana (0km)
- Ewing Railroad Station (0.5km)
- Union Station (1km)
- Town and Country Church of God (1.9km)
- Florida Tampa Mission (2.5km)
- Faith Tabernacle of Tampa (2.7km)
- Church of God Latin-American Mission (2.8km)
- Pro-Cathedral Church of Jesus of Nazareth (2.8km)
- Fort Brooke (historical) (3.1km)
Accommodation around Iglesia Bautista Latino Americana
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Harbour Island (1.9km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Oaklawn Cemetery (1.6km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Kennedy Bridge (1.3km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Hookers Point (2.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tampa (1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Hillsborough River (1.1km)
Airports close to Iglesia Bautista Latino Americana
Tampa international(TPA), Tampa, Usa (11.7km)
Macdill afb(MCF), Tampa, Usa (17.2km)
St petersburg clearwater international(PIE), St. petersburg, Usa (31.8km)
Albert whitted(SPG), St. petersburg, Usa (35.8km)
Orlando international(MCO), Orlando, Usa (166.8km)