Traveling Luck for First-Church Christ Scientist, Florida, United States
Where is First-Church Christ Scientist?What's around First-Church Christ Scientist?
Wikipedia near First-Church Christ Scientist
Where to stay near First-Church Christ Scientist
The timezone in First-Church Christ Scientist is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:45 and Sunset at 18:58. It's light
Latitude. 30.4417°, Longitude. -84.4069° , Elevation. 45m
Weather near First-Church Christ Scientist; Report from Tallahassee, Tallahassee Regional Airport, FL 9.8km away
Temperature: 26°C / 79°F
Temperature: 26°C / 79°F
Satellite map around First-Church Christ Scientist
Loading map of First-Church Christ Scientist and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around First-Church Christ Scientist, in Florida, United States
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Fort Braden Pentecostal Holiness Church (1.8km)
- Ebenezer Leon Baptist Church (2.1km)
- Ebenezer Church (2.1km)
- Saint Matthews Church (2.7km)
- Bethel Church (3.1km)
- Berean Church (3.2km)
- Westside Independent Church (4.4km)
- Aenon Church (4.7km)
- Aenon Baptist Church (4.9km)
- Hayden Road Assembly of God Church (7km)
- Saint Luke Primitive Baptist Church (7.9km)
- Saint Lukes Church (7.9km)
- Tallahassee Baptist Church (7.9km)
- Lake Talquin Baptist Church (8.6km)
- Saint Rosa Church (8.9km)
- Saint Rosa Primitive Baptist Church (9km)
- Oak City Assembly of God Church (9.2km)
- Berean Mennonite Church (9.6km)
- Sabal Palm Baptist Church (9.6km)
- Maranatha Church (9.8km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
Accommodation around First-Church Christ Scientist
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Tallahassee Regional Airport (9.8km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Vinzant (8.1km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- a burial place or ground.
- Russells Cemetery (3.5km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Gum Swamp (7km)
Airports close to First-Church Christ Scientist
Tallahassee rgnl(TLH), Tallahassee, Usa (9.8km)
Tyndall afb(PAM), Panama city, Usa (158.3km)
Moody afb(VAD), Valdosta, Usa (171.1km)
Dothan rgnl(DHN), Dothan, Usa (183km)
Airfields or small airports close to First-Church Christ Scientist
Marianna muni, Mangochi, Malawi (113.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.