Traveling Luck for First Baptist Church of Wimauma, Florida, United States
Where is First Baptist Church of Wimauma?What's around First Baptist Church of Wimauma?
Wikipedia near First Baptist Church of Wimauma
Where to stay near First Baptist Church of Wimauma
The timezone in First Baptist Church of Wimauma is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 08:11 and Sunset at 18:36. It's light
Latitude. 27.7167°, Longitude. -82.3125° , Elevation. 22m
Weather near First Baptist Church of Wimauma; Report from Tampa, Peter O Knight Airport, FL 33.5km away
Temperature: 16°C / 61°F
Temperature: 16°C / 61°F
Satellite map around First Baptist Church of Wimauma
Loading map of First Baptist Church of Wimauma and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around First Baptist Church of Wimauma, in Florida, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gully Branch (7.6km)
- Dug Creek (8.7km)
- South Fork Little Manatee River (8.9km)
- Carlton Branch (9km)
- Cypress Creek (9.9km)
- Little Bullfrog Creek (11.6km)
- Pierce Branch (11.8km)
- Howard Prairie Branch (14.7km)
- Pringle Branch (15.6km)
- Marsh Branch (16.2km)
- Boggy Creek (16.8km)
- Curiosity Creek (17.4km)
- Moody Branch (17.7km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Wimauma Elementary School (1.7km)
- Summerfield Elementary School (13.2km)
- East Bay High School (13.4km)
- Eisenhower Junior High School (13.5km)
- Apollo Beach Elementary School (15km)
- Ruskin Elementary School (16km)
- First BaptistRuskin Christian School (16.5km)
- Terrell Sessums Elementary School (17.5km)
Accommodation around First Baptist Church of Wimauma
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Wimauma Air Park (4km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Fire Station No. 3 (11.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Stallion Hammock (16.5km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Sun City Regional Medical Center (6.5km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Tampa Bay Area (12km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Hurrah Bay (15.5km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Fellowship Church (14.2km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Apollo Beach (15km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
Airports close to First Baptist Church of Wimauma
Macdill afb(MCF), Tampa, Usa (34.2km)
Albert whitted(SPG), St. petersburg, Usa (42.6km)
Tampa international(TPA), Tampa, Usa (48.7km)
St petersburg clearwater international(PIE), St. petersburg, Usa (57.8km)
Orlando international(MCO), Orlando, Usa (169.9km)