Traveling Luck for Drakes Landing, Florida, United States
Where is Drakes Landing?What's around Drakes Landing?
Wikipedia near Drakes Landing
Where to stay near Drakes Landing
The timezone in Drakes Landing is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:46 and Sunset at 18:59. It's light
Latitude. 30.4297°, Longitude. -84.6056° , Elevation. 30m
Weather near Drakes Landing; Report from Tallahassee, Tallahassee Regional Airport, FL 32.7km away
Temperature: 26°C / 79°F
Temperature: 26°C / 79°F
Satellite map around Drakes Landing
Loading map of Drakes Landing and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Drakes Landing, in Florida, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Drakes Landing (0km)
- Johnsons Landing (0.6km)
- Grays Number Two Landing (0.8km)
- Wallwood Boy Scout Camp Reserve (2.4km)
- Smith Landing (2.8km)
- Miller Camp (3.6km)
- Boozers Landing (3.6km)
- Grays Number One Landing (3.8km)
- Camp Star (3.8km)
- Browns Landing (4km)
- Wainright Landing (4.1km)
- Davis Boat Landing (4.2km)
- Hopkins Landing (4.3km)
- Harveys Landing (5.8km)
- Rawlings Landing (6.3km)
- Lone Star Camp (6.6km)
- Collins Landing (6.8km)
- Vause Landing (9.7km)
- Williams Landing (11km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Ocklawaha Creek (0.4km)
- Cuban Branch (2.6km)
- McIntosh Branch (3km)
- Freeman Creek (3.1km)
- Todd Branch (4.5km)
- Harvey Creek (5km)
- Hammock Creek (5.3km)
- Rocky Comfort Creek (6.7km)
- Bear Creek (7.4km)
- Polk Creek (7.7km)
- Turkey Creek (8.2km)
- Soapstone Branch (8.5km)
- Little River (9.3km)
- Pole Branch (10.8km)
- Cane Creek (10.9km)
- Hubbard Branch (11km)
- Mule Creek (11.1km)
Accommodation around Drakes Landing
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Vinzant (9.5km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Fort Braden School (9.1km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Whippoorwill Marina (3km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Jackson Bluff Bridge (9.8km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Lake Talquin (8km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Bear Creek State Park (6.3km)
Airports close to Drakes Landing
Tallahassee rgnl(TLH), Tallahassee, Usa (32.7km)
Tyndall afb(PAM), Panama city, Usa (134.2km)
Dothan rgnl(DHN), Dothan, Usa (167.5km)
Moody afb(VAD), Valdosta, Usa (194.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Drakes Landing
Marianna muni, Mangochi, Malawi (93.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.