Traveling Luck for Camp Star, Florida, United States
Where is Camp Star?What's around Camp Star?
Wikipedia near Camp Star
Where to stay near Camp Star
The timezone in Camp Star is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:47 and Sunset at 18:57. It's Dark
Latitude. 30.4342°, Longitude. -84.5758° , Elevation. 22m
Weather near Camp Star; Report from Tallahassee, Tallahassee Regional Airport, FL 29.1km away
Temperature: 26°C / 79°F
Temperature: 26°C / 79°F
Satellite map around Camp Star
Loading map of Camp Star and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Camp Star, in Florida, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Camp Star (0km)
- Miller Camp (0.4km)
- Boozers Landing (0.4km)
- Browns Landing (1.2km)
- Harveys Landing (2km)
- Rawlings Landing (2.8km)
- Collins Landing (3.7km)
- Davis Boat Landing (3.8km)
- Drakes Landing (3.8km)
- Wallwood Boy Scout Camp Reserve (4.1km)
- Johnsons Landing (4.5km)
- Grays Number Two Landing (4.6km)
- Smith Landing (5.5km)
- Vause Landing (5.9km)
- Wainright Landing (6.5km)
- Williams Landing (7.2km)
- Grays Number One Landing (7.6km)
- Hopkins Landing (8km)
- Lone Star Camp (9.6km)
- High Bluff Landing (10.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Harvey Creek (1.8km)
- Rocky Comfort Creek (3.1km)
- Polk Creek (3.9km)
- Ocklawaha Creek (4.2km)
- Bear Creek (4.5km)
- Freeman Creek (5.4km)
- McIntosh Branch (5.5km)
- Little River (5.6km)
- Cuban Branch (6.4km)
- Pole Branch (7.1km)
- Turkey Creek (7.4km)
- Mule Creek (7.4km)
- Todd Branch (7.5km)
- Richlander Creek (9.1km)
- Hammock Creek (9.1km)
- Soapstone Branch (11.5km)
Accommodation around Camp Star
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Vinzant (6.1km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Fort Braden School (5.4km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Whippoorwill Marina (6.7km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- Ocklawaha Fire Tower (11.3km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Lake Talquin (11.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- J T Budd Pond (9.9km)
Airports close to Camp Star
Tallahassee rgnl(TLH), Tallahassee, Usa (29.1km)
Tyndall afb(PAM), Panama city, Usa (137.9km)
Dothan rgnl(DHN), Dothan, Usa (169.4km)
Moody afb(VAD), Valdosta, Usa (190.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Camp Star
Marianna muni, Mangochi, Malawi (96.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.