Traveling Luck for Union Church (historical), Arkansas, United States
Where is Union Church (historical)?What's around Union Church (historical)?
Wikipedia near Union Church (historical)
Where to stay near Union Church (historical)
The timezone in Union Church (historical) is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 07:14 and Sunset at 17:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 33.2478°, Longitude. -93.1903° , Elevation. 109m
Weather near Union Church (historical); Report from El Dorado, South Arkansas Regional at Goodwin Field Airport, AR 45.3km away
Satellite map around Union Church (historical)
Loading map of Union Church (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Union Church (historical), in Arkansas, United States
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Valley School (historical) (1.4km)
- Calhoun Heights School (4.8km)
- East-West Elementary School (4.9km)
- Walker High School (5.1km)
- Eastside School (5.2km)
- Walker Elementary School (5.2km)
- Grace Christian Academy (5.2km)
- Harvey Couch High School (historical) (5.9km)
- Magnolia High School (5.9km)
- Magnolia Junior High School (6km)
- Central Elementary School (6.3km)
- Columbia High School (6.7km)
- Greers School (historical) (7.4km)
- Sand Ridge School (historical) (7.8km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Saint Marks Church (1.5km)
- Mount Carmel Church (4.6km)
- Saint Lukes Church (5.1km)
- Mount Zion Church (5.3km)
- Antioch Church (5.5km)
- First Baptist Church (6.3km)
- Asbury United Methodist Church (6.7km)
- Central Baptist Church (6.8km)
- First United Methodist Church (6.8km)
- Free Hope Church (7km)
- Kings Hill Church (7.7km)
Accommodation around Union Church (historical)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Hurricane Ridge (7.8km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Magnolia Municipal Airport (4.3km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Magnolia, Township of (6.7km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Magnolia Hospital (6.9km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Magnolia Post Office (6.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Columbia County (6.8km)
Airports close to Union Church (historical)
South arkansas rgnl at goodwin fld(ELD), El dorado, Usa (45.3km)
Texarkana rgnl webb fld(TXK), Texarkana, Usa (99.9km)
Barksdale afb(BAD), Shreveport, Usa (120.8km)
Shreveport rgnl(SHV), Shreveport, Usa (137.7km)
Monroe rgnl(MLU), Monroe, Usa (174.3km)