Traveling Luck for First Christian, Arkansas, United States
Where is First Christian?What's around First Christian?
Wikipedia near First Christian
Where to stay near First Christian
The timezone in First Christian is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:45 and Sunset at 16:53. It's light
Latitude. 34.7753°, Longitude. -90.7767° , Elevation. 65m
Weather near First Christian; Report from Tunica, Tunica Municipal Airport, MS 52.4km away
Wind: 10.4km/h South
Wind: 10.4km/h South
Satellite map around First Christian
Loading map of First Christian and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around First Christian, in Arkansas, United States
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Anna Strong Elementary School (1.2km)
- Lee High School (1.3km)
- Anna Strong Middle School (1.4km)
- Nunnally Elementary School (1.5km)
- Whitten Elementary School (1.6km)
- Marianna High School (historical) (1.8km)
- Lee County Training School (historical) (2km)
- Lee Academy (2.8km)
- Bowman School (2.9km)
- Saint Johns School (historical) (5km)
- Scott Valley School (historical) (6.3km)
- Peters Rock School (historical) (7.1km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- First United Pentecostal Church (0.3km)
- Marianna Second Baptist Church (1.2km)
- Saint Luke African Methodist Episcopal Church (1.4km)
- Marianna Missionary Baptist Church (1.9km)
- Saint Andrews Catholic Church (2km)
- Marianna First Baptist Church (2.1km)
- Paradise Missionary Baptist Church (2.6km)
- Bethlehem Church (4.5km)
- Saint Johns Church (5km)
- New Life Church (6.3km)
- Peters Rock Church (7km)
- Calvary Church (7.3km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- First Christian (0km)
- Plaza Shopping Center (0.5km)
- Marianna Church of Christ (2km)
- First United Methodist Church of Marianna (2.3km)
- Marianna Country Club (2.4km)
- Marianna Industrial Park (3km)
- University of Arkansas Cotton Branch Experiment Station (6km)
- Scott Valley Church (historical) (6.3km)
- Mount Olive Church (historical) (7km)
- New Mount Olive Church (historical) (7.5km)
Accommodation around First Christian
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Crowley Ridge (7.1km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Three Mile Slough (5.7km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Saint Francis Floodway (7.6km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Lee County Memorial Hospital (0.2km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Marianna Memorial Park Cemetery (1.9km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Marianna Post Office (2km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Crystal Lake Dam (6.3km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Crystal Lake (6.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- L'Anguille Lake (6.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Lee County (1.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Patterson Creek (6.3km)
Airports close to First Christian
Memphis international(MEM), Memphis, Usa (99.7km)
Millington muni(NQA), Millington, Usa (132.3km)
Jonesboro muni(JBR), Jonesboro, Usa (148.3km)
Grider fld(PBF), Pine bluff, Usa (159.2km)
Little rock afb(LRF), Jacksonville, Usa (159.6km)