Traveling Luck for First Baptist Church of Augusta, Arkansas, United States
Where is First Baptist Church of Augusta?What's around First Baptist Church of Augusta?
Wikipedia near First Baptist Church of Augusta
Where to stay near First Baptist Church of Augusta
The timezone in First Baptist Church of Augusta is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 05:26 and Sunset at 18:52. It's light
Latitude. 35.2839°, Longitude. -91.3650° , Elevation. 65m
Weather near First Baptist Church of Augusta; Report from Searcy, Searcy Municipal Airport, AR 44.5km away
Satellite map around First Baptist Church of Augusta
Loading map of First Baptist Church of Augusta and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around First Baptist Church of Augusta, in Arkansas, United States
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Goose Pond (4.5km)
- Horseshoe Lake (5.4km)
- Jennings Lake (5.5km)
- Brushy Lake (5.6km)
- Little Green Tom Lake (5.8km)
- Eagle Lake (6.4km)
- Three Prong Lake (6.5km)
- Big Green Tom Lake (6.9km)
- Moon Lake (7.2km)
- Straight Lake (8.1km)
- Buckley Lake (8.4km)
- Willow Pond (8.6km)
- Wolf Lake (9.1km)
- Big Brushy Lake (9.2km)
- Little Clear Lake (9.2km)
- Big Clear Lake (9.8km)
- Little Brushy Lake (10.2km)
- Little Green Tom Lake (10.2km)
Accommodation around First Baptist Church of Augusta
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Augusta Narrows (2.5km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Augusta, Township of (6.5km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Woodruff County Courthouse (0.5km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Cypress Brake (8.2km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Augusta Bridge (3.4km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Augusta Post Office (0.3km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Taylor Bay Beach (3.6km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Bland Reach (2.5km)
Airports close to First Baptist Church of Augusta
Little rock afb(LRF), Jacksonville, Usa (103.4km)
Jonesboro muni(JBR), Jonesboro, Usa (112km)
Robinson aaf(RBM), Robinson, Usa (123.6km)
Adams fld(LIT), Little rock, Usa (125.8km)
Memphis international(MEM), Memphis, Usa (163km)