Traveling Luck for Church of God, Arkansas, United States
Where is Church of God?What's around Church of God?
Wikipedia near Church of God
Where to stay near Church of God
The timezone in Church of God is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:39 and Sunset at 16:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.5472°, Longitude. -90.6433° , Elevation. 78m
Weather near Church of God; Report from Tunica, Tunica Municipal Airport, MS 39.4km away
Wind: 0km/h North
Wind: 0km/h North
Satellite map around Church of God
Loading map of Church of God and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Church of God, in Arkansas, United States
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Woodruff Elementary School (1.2km)
- Beech Crest Elementary School (1.4km)
- West Side Elementary School (1.5km)
- Helena-West Helena Central High School (1.9km)
- DeSoto Elementary School (1.9km)
- DeSoto High School (2km)
- Miller Junior High School (2.7km)
- Phillips County Community College (3.1km)
- J.F. Wahl Elementary School (3.4km)
- J F Wahl Elementary School (3.4km)
- New Zion School (historical) (4km)
- Freederia School (historical) (5.4km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- First Assembly of God Church (0.3km)
- West Helena United Methodist Church (0.6km)
- West Helena Baptist Church (0.9km)
- Pettis Memorial Church (1.3km)
- Saint Matthews Church (2.5km)
- Fourth Saint Church (3.7km)
- New Zion Church (3.7km)
- Antioch Church (4.2km)
- Freedonia Church (4.7km)
- Springdale Church (5.2km)
Accommodation around Church of God
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Thompson-Robbins Airport (5.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Hornor, Township of (4.7km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- West Helena Post Office (0.6km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Heritage Hill Pond (5.3km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Heritage Hill Pond Dam (5.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Caney Creek (4.9km)
Airports close to Church of God
Memphis international(MEM), Memphis, Usa (103.8km)
Millington muni(NQA), Millington, Usa (144.3km)
Grider fld(PBF), Pine bluff, Usa (159.7km)
Greenwood leflore(GWO), Greenwood, Usa (162.7km)
Jonesboro muni(JBR), Jonesboro, Usa (179.6km)