Traveling Luck for Baynes Spur, Arkansas, United States
Where is Baynes Spur?What's around Baynes Spur?
Wikipedia near Baynes Spur
Where to stay near Baynes Spur
The timezone in Baynes Spur is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 07:03 and Sunset at 16:53. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.8022°, Longitude. -90.7069° , Elevation. 59m
Weather near Baynes Spur; Report from Tunica, Tunica Municipal Airport, MS 45.9km away
Wind: 6.9km/h South
Wind: 6.9km/h South
Satellite map around Baynes Spur
Loading map of Baynes Spur and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Baynes Spur, in Arkansas, United States
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Shady Grove Church (3.9km)
- Holly Grove Church (4.8km)
- Paradise Missionary Baptist Church (7.2km)
- Marianna First Baptist Church (7.3km)
- Saint Andrews Catholic Church (7.4km)
- Mount Zion Church (7.4km)
- Marianna Missionary Baptist Church (7.5km)
- Saint Luke African Methodist Episcopal Church (7.8km)
- Marianna Second Baptist Church (8km)
- New Bethel Church (8.6km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Skidmore School (historical) (4.9km)
- Marianna High School (historical) (7.3km)
- Soudan School (historical) (7.3km)
- Whitten Elementary School (7.4km)
- Nunnally Elementary School (7.6km)
- Lee County Training School (historical) (7.8km)
- Westwood School (historical) (8.3km)
- Anna Strong Middle School (8.4km)
- Anna Strong Elementary School (8.6km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Baynes Spur (0km)
- New Mount Olive Church (historical) (1.4km)
- Mount Olive Church (historical) (2km)
- Poinsett Spur (4.2km)
- First United Methodist Church of Marianna (7.1km)
- Mount Zion Church (historical) (7.3km)
- Marianna Country Club (7.5km)
- New Hope Church (historical) (8.2km)
- Plaza Shopping Center (8.6km)
Accommodation around Baynes Spur
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Liberty, Township of (7.9km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- KVNZ-FM (Marianna) (5.9km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Soudan Cemetery (6.5km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Saint Francis Floodway (3km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Long Lake (7.7km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Marianna Post Office (7.3km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Crystal Lake Dam (6.1km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Crystal Lake (6.1km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Madison-Marianna Diversion (6.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Lee County (8.5km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Court Square (7km)
Airports close to Baynes Spur
Memphis international(MEM), Memphis, Usa (90.8km)
Millington muni(NQA), Millington, Usa (123.7km)
Jonesboro muni(JBR), Jonesboro, Usa (144km)
Little rock afb(LRF), Jacksonville, Usa (167.2km)
Grider fld(PBF), Pine bluff, Usa (168.1km)