Traveling Luck for Bassetts Field, Alabama, United States
Where is Bassetts Field?What's around Bassetts Field?
Wikipedia near Bassetts Field
Where to stay near Bassetts Field
The timezone in Bassetts Field is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 05:43 and Sunset at 18:09. It's light
Latitude. 31.4314°, Longitude. -87.9189° , Elevation. 4m
Satellite map around Bassetts Field
Loading map of Bassetts Field and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bassetts Field, in Alabama, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Bassetts Field (0km)
- Bowlings Ferry (historical) (0.5km)
- Bowlings Woodyard Landing (historical) (2.2km)
- Wings Lower Landing (historical) (2.7km)
- East Bassetts Landing (3km)
- Upper Bassett Landing (3.6km)
- Caustills Landing (historical) (3.7km)
- Christian Valley Church (historical) (4.4km)
- Platers Fish Camp (5.3km)
- Posey Landing (historical) (5.4km)
- Harwells Landing (historical) (5.4km)
- Phil Mays Landing (historical) (5.6km)
- Powells Landing (historical) (6km)
- Blackwells Landing (historical) (6.3km)
- Carneys Landing (historical) (6.5km)
- Paynes (historical) (6.6km)
- Sunflower Bend (6.7km)
- Vernon Chapel (7.1km)
- Milers Gin Landing (historical) (7.3km)
- Harolds Landing (historical) (7.4km)
- Sunflower Landing (historical) (7.6km)
- Harrells Quarters (7.7km)
- Masons Landing (historical) (7.8km)
- Keiths Gin Landing (historical) (8.2km)
- Whistlers Landing (historical) (8.4km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
Accommodation around Bassetts Field
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Ryon Lake (6.1km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jackson Municipal Airport (6.6km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Tombigbee Power Plant (8.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Carney Bluff (4.3km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Brown Cemetery (2.9km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Big Swamp (5.9km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- S C M Waste Treatment Pond (8.3km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- S C M Waste Treatment Pond Dam (8.3km)
Airports close to Bassetts Field
Mobile rgnl(MOB), Mobile, Usa (114.9km)
Mobile downtown(BFM), Mobile, Usa (118.5km)
Whiting fld nas north(NSE), Milton, Usa (152.1km)
Pensacola rgnl(PNS), Pensacola, Usa (166.8km)
Pensacola nas(NPA), Pensacola, Usa (174.1km)