Traveling Luck for Barkers Ferry (historical), Alabama, United States
Where is Barkers Ferry (historical)?What's around Barkers Ferry (historical)?
Wikipedia near Barkers Ferry (historical)
Where to stay near Barkers Ferry (historical)
The timezone in Barkers Ferry (historical) is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:34 and Sunset at 19:37. It's light
Latitude. 31.0339°, Longitude. -86.0769° , Elevation. 30m
Weather near Barkers Ferry (historical); Report from FLORALA MUNI, null 30.1km away
Satellite map around Barkers Ferry (historical)
Loading map of Barkers Ferry (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Barkers Ferry (historical), in Alabama, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Barker Mill Creek (1.1km)
- Flat Creek (1.4km)
- Poplar Branch (2.5km)
- Lime Branch (3km)
- Gin Creek (3.3km)
- Pridgen Branch (4.3km)
- Spring Branch (6.2km)
- Eightmile Creek (6.9km)
- Corner Creek (7.5km)
- Limestone Creek (8.3km)
- Chestnut Creek (8.3km)
- Pumpkin Creek (9.1km)
- Bushy Branch (10.4km)
- Natural Bridge Creek (10.7km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Flat Creek Church (3.5km)
- Reese Church (4.6km)
- New Mount Zion Church (6.4km)
- Lime Springs Church (6.8km)
- Oak Grove Church (6.9km)
- New Home Church (8.8km)
- Limestone Church (8.9km)
- Liberty Chapel Baptist Church (8.9km)
- Mount Pleasant Church (9.2km)
- Corner Creek Methodist Church (11km)
- First Methodist Church (11.4km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
Accommodation around Barkers Ferry (historical)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- WRDJ-AM (Samson) (10.6km)
- Buffalo Hill (7.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Steep Hollow (11.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ganer (8.1km)
Airports close to Barkers Ferry (historical)
Bob sikes(CEW), Crestview, Usa (67.1km)
Dothan rgnl(DHN), Dothan, Usa (88.7km)
Eglin afb(VPS), Valparaiso, Usa (florida (98.1km)
Hurlburt fld(HRT), Mary esther, Usa (117.2km)
Whiting fld nas north(NSE), Milton, Usa (126.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Barkers Ferry (historical)
Marianna muni, Mangochi, Malawi (115.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.