Traveling Luck for Upper Bassett Landing, Alabama, United States
Where is Upper Bassett Landing?What's around Upper Bassett Landing?
Wikipedia near Upper Bassett Landing
Where to stay near Upper Bassett Landing
The timezone in Upper Bassett Landing is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 16:50. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.4083°, Longitude. -87.9292° , Elevation. 2m
Satellite map around Upper Bassett Landing
Loading map of Upper Bassett Landing and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Upper Bassett Landing, in Alabama, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Upper Bassett Landing (0km)
- Phil Mays Landing (historical) (2.1km)
- Caustills Landing (historical) (2.2km)
- Posey Landing (historical) (2.8km)
- Harwells Landing (historical) (3.1km)
- Bassetts Field (3.6km)
- Platers Fish Camp (3.6km)
- Milers Gin Landing (historical) (3.8km)
- Bowlings Ferry (historical) (3.8km)
- Sunflower Bend (4km)
- Sunflower Landing (historical) (4.2km)
- Harolds Landing (historical) (4.3km)
- Harrells Quarters (4.7km)
- Christian Valley Church (historical) (4.7km)
- Mongers Landing (historical) (5km)
- Whistlers Landing (historical) (5.3km)
- Carneys Landing (historical) (5.4km)
- Bowlings Woodyard Landing (historical) (5.5km)
- Paynes (historical) (5.6km)
- Masons Landing (historical) (5.9km)
- Wings Lower Landing (historical) (6.3km)
- Keiths Gin Landing (historical) (6.3km)
- Masons Lower Landing (6.4km)
- East Bassetts Landing (6.5km)
- Oven Landing (8.3km)
- Holders Ferry (historical) (8.5km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
Accommodation around Upper Bassett Landing
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Hickory Ridge (5.5km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Brown Cemetery (3.1km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Big Swamp (3.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Prestwick (7.9km)
Airports close to Upper Bassett Landing
Mobile rgnl(MOB), Mobile, Usa (111.3km)
Mobile downtown(BFM), Mobile, Usa (115km)
Whiting fld nas north(NSE), Milton, Usa (150.8km)
Pensacola rgnl(PNS), Pensacola, Usa (164.8km)
Pensacola nas(NPA), Pensacola, Usa (171.7km)