Traveling Luck for Platers Fish Camp, Alabama, United States
Where is Platers Fish Camp?What's around Platers Fish Camp?
Wikipedia near Platers Fish Camp
Where to stay near Platers Fish Camp
The timezone in Platers Fish Camp is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:01 and Sunset at 17:09. It's light
Latitude. 31.3969°, Longitude. -87.9036° , Elevation. 6m
Satellite map around Platers Fish Camp
Loading map of Platers Fish Camp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Platers Fish Camp, in Alabama, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Platers Fish Camp (0km)
- Harwells Landing (historical) (0.7km)
- Posey Landing (historical) (1.2km)
- Caustills Landing (historical) (1.7km)
- Sunflower Bend (1.8km)
- Carneys Landing (historical) (1.9km)
- Paynes (historical) (2.1km)
- Masons Landing (historical) (2.5km)
- Christian Valley Church (historical) (2.7km)
- Keiths Gin Landing (historical) (2.9km)
- Harolds Landing (historical) (3km)
- Harrells Quarters (3.1km)
- Masons Lower Landing (3.2km)
- Phil Mays Landing (historical) (3.4km)
- Upper Bassett Landing (3.6km)
- Sunflower Landing (historical) (3.8km)
- Whistlers Landing (historical) (3.9km)
- Milers Gin Landing (historical) (4.5km)
- Bassetts Field (5.3km)
- Oven Landing (5.5km)
- Holders Ferry (historical) (5.6km)
- Bowlings Ferry (historical) (5.8km)
- Mongers Landing (historical) (6km)
- Oven Bluff Fishing Camp (6.1km)
- Bowlings Woodyard Landing (historical) (7.5km)
- Wings Lower Landing (historical) (7.7km)
- East Bassetts Landing (8km)
Accommodation around Platers Fish Camp
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Hickory Ridge (7.7km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Christian Valley School (3km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Brown Cemetery (2.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rockville (8.3km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Dunlap Lake (8.5km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- D R Dunlap Estate Dam (8.5km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
Airports close to Platers Fish Camp
Mobile rgnl(MOB), Mobile, Usa (111km)
Mobile downtown(BFM), Mobile, Usa (113.9km)
Whiting fld nas north(NSE), Milton, Usa (147.3km)
Pensacola rgnl(PNS), Pensacola, Usa (161.6km)
Pensacola nas(NPA), Pensacola, Usa (168.8km)