Traveling Luck for Planters Row (historical), Alabama, United States
Where is Planters Row (historical)?What's around Planters Row (historical)?
Wikipedia near Planters Row (historical)
Where to stay near Planters Row (historical)
The timezone in Planters Row (historical) is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 17:45. It's light
Latitude. 34.7311°, Longitude. -87.7028° , Elevation. 141m
Weather near Planters Row (historical); Report from Muscle Shoals, North West Alabama Regional Airport, AL 13km away
Satellite map around Planters Row (historical)
Loading map of Planters Row (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Planters Row (historical), in Alabama, United States
- a building for public Christian worship.
- First Baptist Church (0.4km)
- First Presbyterian Church (0.4km)
- First Methodist Church (0.4km)
- Saint Johns Episcopal Church (0.5km)
- Saint Paul African Methodist Episcopal Church (0.8km)
- First Baptist Church (0.9km)
- Calvary Baptist Church (1km)
- West Side Baptist Church (1km)
- Mount Hope Baptist Church (1.5km)
- Our Lady of the Shoals Catholic Church (1.8km)
- Park Terrace Cumberland Presbyterian Church (2km)
- Hook Street Baptist Church (2.2km)
- Valdosta Baptist Church (2.5km)
- Southside Baptist Church (2.7km)
- Everdale Missionary Baptist Church (2.7km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Cave Street School (0.4km)
- Deshler Institute (historical) (0.5km)
- Deshler High School (1.1km)
- Northside Elementary School (1.3km)
- Southside School (1.4km)
- R E Thompson Elementary School (2km)
- Trenholm High School (2.1km)
- Hope Haven School (2.2km)
- Southwest Elementary School (2.2km)
- Brewster Elementary School (2.4km)
- Northwest Alabama Junior College (2.6km)
- Southeast Elementary School (2.8km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Planters Row (historical) (0km)
- Church of Christ (0.2km)
- High Street Church of Christ (0.7km)
- Spring Creek Golf Course (0.7km)
- Lesley Christian Methodist Episcopal Temple (0.8km)
- Full Gospel Tabernacle (1.4km)
- Church of God (1.5km)
- Tennessee Valley Country Club and Golf Course (1.5km)
- Westside Church of Christ (2.2km)
- Southwest Church of the Nazarene (2.3km)
- Kingdom Hall of Jehovahs Witnesses (2.8km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
Accommodation around Planters Row (historical)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Big Spring (0.2km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Tri Cities Airport (2.1km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Helen Keller Home (1.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Throckmorton Branch (1.1km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Keller Memorial Hospital (2km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Oakwood Cemetery (2km)
Airports close to Planters Row (historical)
Redstone aaf(HUA), Redstone, Usa (118.3km)
Columbus afb(CBM), Colombus, Usa (176.3km)
Mc kellar sipes rgnl(MKL), Jackson, Usa (184.8km)
Birmingham international(BHM), Birmingham, Usa (199km)
Nashville international(BNA), Nashville, Usa (226.9km)