Traveling Luck for Buffalo, Alabama, United States
Where is Buffalo?What's around Buffalo?
Wikipedia near Buffalo
Where to stay near Buffalo
The timezone in Buffalo is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:22 and Sunset at 17:33. It's light
Latitude. 31.4028°, Longitude. -86.0169° , Elevation. 115m
Weather near Buffalo; Report from FT RUCKER/SHELL, null 21.4km away
Satellite map around Buffalo
Loading map of Buffalo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Buffalo, in Alabama, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- School House Branch (3.5km)
- Wooten Mill Creek (4.3km)
- Morris Branch (4.4km)
- Fox Branch (4.5km)
- Slough Branch (5.4km)
- Buck Branch (5.8km)
- Whitewater Creek (6km)
- Kelly Branch (6.1km)
- Ellis Mill Creek (6.2km)
- Coopers Creek (6.6km)
- Johnson Creek (6.8km)
- Beaverdam Creek (6.9km)
- Rattle Branch (7.6km)
- Harpers Mill Creek (8.2km)
- Moores Creek (8.3km)
- McGees Branch (8.4km)
- Marsh Branch (8.7km)
- Pea Creek (9.4km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
Accommodation around Buffalo
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Carl Folsom Airport (9km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- WKMX-FM (Enterprise) (7.3km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Elba General Hospital (8.4km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Devaughn Lake Dam (1.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Coffee County (2.9km)
Airports close to Buffalo
Dothan rgnl(DHN), Dothan, Usa (71.5km)
Bob sikes(CEW), Crestview, Usa (110.5km)
Maxwell afb(MXF), Montgomery, Usa (147km)
Eglin afb(VPS), Valparaiso, Usa (florida (148.2km)
Whiting fld nas north(NSE), Milton, Usa (159.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Buffalo
Marianna muni, Mangochi, Malawi (132.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.