Traveling Luck for West Indian Dock, Virgin Islands (general), U.S. Virgin Islands
Where is West Indian Dock?What's around West Indian Dock?
Wikipedia near West Indian Dock
Where to stay near West Indian Dock
The timezone in West Indian Dock is America/St_Thomas
Sunrise at 06:29 and Sunset at 17:41. It's light
Latitude. 18.3350°, Longitude. -64.9214° , Elevation. 1m
Weather near West Indian Dock; Report from Charlotte Amalie St. Thomas, Cyril E. King Airport, 8.3km away
Satellite map around West Indian Dock
Loading map of West Indian Dock and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around West Indian Dock, in Virgin Islands (general), U.S. Virgin Islands
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- West Indian Dock (0km)
- Port of Sale Mall Shopping Center (0.1km)
- Havensight Mall Shopping Center (0.2km)
- West Indian Company Dock (0.2km)
- Al Cohen Mall Shopping Center (0.4km)
- Buccaneer Mall Shopping Center (0.4km)
- Paradise Point Tranway (0.5km)
- Yacht Haven Marina (0.5km)
- Bluebeard Castle (0.7km)
- Lockhart Gardens Shopping Center (0.9km)
- Wheatley Shopping Center (1.5km)
- Memorial Moravian Church (1.8km)
- Prince Fredericks Battery (historical) (1.9km)
- Kings Wharf (1.9km)
- Vendors Market Shopping Center (2km)
- Grand Hotel Court Shopping Center (2km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Guardian Building (0.3km)
- Spenceley Building (0.4km)
- Federal Building (1.6km)
- Alexander Farrelly Justice Complex (1.6km)
- Virgin Islands Legislature Building (1.8km)
- Morovian Memorial Church Mission House (1.8km)
- Fort Christian Virgin Islands Museum (1.9km)
- Lind House (2km)
- Lieutenant Governors House (2km)
- Government House (2km)
Accommodation around West Indian Dock
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Rupert Rock (1.1km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- Flag Tower (historical) (1.7km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Sugar Estate Post Office (1.4km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Long-Bay Beach (0.7km)
Airports close to West Indian Dock
Cyril e king(STT), St. thomas, Virgin isl. (8.3km)
Terrance b lettsome international(EIS), Roadtown/beef island, Virgin isl. (63.1km)
Henry e rohlsen(STX), St. criox island, Virgin isl. (108.1km)
Roosevelt roads ns(NRR), Roosevelt roads, Puerto rico (116.3km)
Diego jimenez torres(FAJ), Fajardo, Puerto rico (118.3km)