Traveling Luck for West Indian Company Dock, Virgin Islands (general), U.S. Virgin Islands
Where is West Indian Company Dock?What's around West Indian Company Dock?
Wikipedia near West Indian Company Dock
Where to stay near West Indian Company Dock
The timezone in West Indian Company Dock is America/St_Thomas
Sunrise at 06:31 and Sunset at 17:41. It's light
Latitude. 18.3350°, Longitude. -64.9228°
Weather near West Indian Company Dock; Report from Charlotte Amalie St. Thomas, Cyril E. King Airport, 8.1km away
Satellite map around West Indian Company Dock
Loading map of West Indian Company Dock and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around West Indian Company Dock, in Virgin Islands (general), U.S. Virgin Islands
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- West Indian Company Dock (0km)
- West Indian Dock (0.2km)
- Havensight Mall Shopping Center (0.3km)
- Port of Sale Mall Shopping Center (0.4km)
- Al Cohen Mall Shopping Center (0.5km)
- Buccaneer Mall Shopping Center (0.6km)
- Yacht Haven Marina (0.6km)
- Paradise Point Tranway (0.7km)
- Bluebeard Castle (0.7km)
- Lockhart Gardens Shopping Center (1.1km)
- Wheatley Shopping Center (1.6km)
- Memorial Moravian Church (1.7km)
- Prince Fredericks Battery (historical) (1.7km)
- Kings Wharf (1.7km)
- Vendors Market Shopping Center (1.8km)
- Grand Hotel Court Shopping Center (1.9km)
- Fort Cowell (historical) (1.9km)
- Frederick Lutheran Church (1.9km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Guardian Building (0.5km)
- Spenceley Building (0.6km)
- Federal Building (1.4km)
- Alexander Farrelly Justice Complex (1.5km)
- Virgin Islands Legislature Building (1.6km)
- Morovian Memorial Church Mission House (1.7km)
- Fort Christian Virgin Islands Museum (1.7km)
- Lind House (1.9km)
- Government House (1.9km)
- Lieutenant Governors House (1.9km)
Accommodation around West Indian Company Dock
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Rupert Rock (1km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- Flag Tower (historical) (1.9km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Long-Bay Beach (0.7km)
Airports close to West Indian Company Dock
Cyril e king(STT), St. thomas, Virgin isl. (8.1km)
Terrance b lettsome international(EIS), Roadtown/beef island, Virgin isl. (63.3km)
Henry e rohlsen(STX), St. criox island, Virgin isl. (108.1km)
Roosevelt roads ns(NRR), Roosevelt roads, Puerto rico (116.1km)
Diego jimenez torres(FAJ), Fajardo, Puerto rico (118km)