Traveling Luck for Saint Ursulas Episcopal Church, Virgin Islands (general), U.S. Virgin Islands
Where is Saint Ursulas Episcopal Church?What's around Saint Ursulas Episcopal Church?
Wikipedia near Saint Ursulas Episcopal Church
Where to stay near Saint Ursulas Episcopal Church
The timezone in Saint Ursulas Episcopal Church is America/St_Thomas
Sunrise at 06:30 and Sunset at 17:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 18.3319°, Longitude. -64.7922°
Weather near Saint Ursulas Episcopal Church; Report from Charlotte Amalie St. Thomas, Cyril E. King Airport, 28.9km away
Satellite map around Saint Ursulas Episcopal Church
Loading map of Saint Ursulas Episcopal Church and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Saint Ursulas Episcopal Church, in Virgin Islands (general), U.S. Virgin Islands
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Saint Ursulas Episcopal Church (0km)
- Church of the Apostles Doctrine (0.1km)
- Nazareth Lutheran Church (0.1km)
- Marina Market Shopping Center (0.1km)
- Starfish Market Shopping Center (0.2km)
- Mongoose Junction Shopping Center (0.4km)
- Raintree Mall Shopping Center (0.5km)
- National Park Service Dock (0.5km)
- Maedas Shopping Mall Shopping Center (0.5km)
- Lemon Tree Mall Shopping Center (0.5km)
- Palm Plaza Shopping Center (0.6km)
- Wharfside Village Shopping Center (0.6km)
- Lorendo Boynes Senior Dock (0.7km)
- Virgin Islands Biosphere Reserve Center (1.4km)
- Lind Point Battery Overlook (1.5km)
- Bethany Mission (1.5km)
- Lind Point Fort (historical) (1.5km)
- Red Hook Ferry (1.7km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Enighed Estate Great House (0.1km)
- Elaine Ione Sprauve Museum of Cultural Arts (0.1km)
- Elaine Ione Sprauve Library (0.1km)
- United States Virgin Islands National Park Headquarters (0.5km)
- National Park Service Visitors Information Centre (0.6km)
- National Park Service Headquarters (0.6km)
- The Battery (0.6km)
- Bouton Center (0.6km)
Accommodation around Saint Ursulas Episcopal Church
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Cruz Bay Seaplane Base (1.4km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Lind Point Trail (1.2km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- De Castro Clinic (0.6km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Cruz Bay Post Office (0.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Guinea Gut (1.3km)
Airports close to Saint Ursulas Episcopal Church
Cyril e king(STT), St. thomas, Virgin isl. (28.9km)
Terrance b lettsome international(EIS), Roadtown/beef island, Virgin isl. (44km)
Henry e rohlsen(STX), St. criox island, Virgin isl. (105.8km)
Roosevelt roads ns(NRR), Roosevelt roads, Puerto rico (136.7km)
Diego jimenez torres(FAJ), Fajardo, Puerto rico (138.9km)