Traveling Luck for Saint Johns Anglican Church, Virgin Islands (general), U.S. Virgin Islands
Where is Saint Johns Anglican Church?What's around Saint Johns Anglican Church?
Wikipedia near Saint Johns Anglican Church
Where to stay near Saint Johns Anglican Church
The timezone in Saint Johns Anglican Church is America/St_Thomas
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 18:11. It's light
Latitude. 17.7450°, Longitude. -64.7081°
Weather near Saint Johns Anglican Church; Report from Christiansted, Henry E. Rohlsen Airport, 16.3km away
Temperature: 23°C / 73°F
Temperature: 23°C / 73°F
Satellite map around Saint Johns Anglican Church
Loading map of Saint Johns Anglican Church and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Saint Johns Anglican Church, in Virgin Islands (general), U.S. Virgin Islands
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Saint Johns Anglican Church (0km)
- Prophecy Church (0.3km)
- Friedensthal Moravian Church (0.5km)
- Peters Farm (0.7km)
- Lord God of Saboath Lutheran Church (0.7km)
- Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church (0.9km)
- Kings Wharf (1km)
- Holy Cross Roman Catholic Church (1km)
- Towers (1.1km)
- Fort Saint Jean (historical) (1.2km)
- Fort Christian (1.2km)
- Gallows Bay Dock (1.6km)
- Herman Hill (1.6km)
- Church of the Nazarene (1.8km)
- Gallows Bay Marina (1.9km)
- Muckle Memorial Church (1.9km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Saint Croix Aquarium (0.6km)
- Florence A Williams Public Library (0.6km)
- Christiansted Apothecarly Museum (0.8km)
- Alexander Hamilton House Museum (0.8km)
- Steeple Building Museum (0.8km)
- Pentheny Building (1km)
- Scale House (1km)
- Old Danish Customs House (1km)
- Christiansted Library (1km)
- Danish West Indian and Guinea Company Warehouse (1.2km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
Accommodation around Saint Johns Anglican Church
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Protestant Cay (1.4km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Cay Beach (1.3km)
Airports close to Saint Johns Anglican Church
Henry e rohlsen(STX), St. criox island, Virgin isl. (16.3km)
Cyril e king(STT), St. thomas, Virgin isl. (108.1km)
Terrance b lettsome international(EIS), Roadtown/beef island, Virgin isl. (120.2km)
Roosevelt roads ns(NRR), Roosevelt roads, Puerto rico (172.1km)
Diego jimenez torres(FAJ), Fajardo, Puerto rico (179.9km)