Traveling Luck for Prophecy Church, Virgin Islands (general), U.S. Virgin Islands
Where is Prophecy Church?What's around Prophecy Church?
Wikipedia near Prophecy Church
Where to stay near Prophecy Church
The timezone in Prophecy Church is America/St_Thomas
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 18:12. It's light
Latitude. 17.7464°, Longitude. -64.7094°
Weather near Prophecy Church; Report from Christiansted, Henry E. Rohlsen Airport, 16.2km away
Temperature: 23°C / 73°F
Temperature: 23°C / 73°F
Satellite map around Prophecy Church
Loading map of Prophecy Church and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Prophecy Church, in Virgin Islands (general), U.S. Virgin Islands
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Prophecy Church (0km)
- Saint Johns Anglican Church (0.3km)
- Friedensthal Moravian Church (0.5km)
- Holy Cross Roman Catholic Church (0.8km)
- Lord God of Saboath Lutheran Church (0.8km)
- Peters Farm (0.9km)
- Kings Wharf (1km)
- Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church (1.1km)
- Towers (1.1km)
- Fort Christian (1.3km)
- Fort Saint Jean (historical) (1.3km)
- Church of the Nazarene (1.5km)
- Herman Hill (1.6km)
- Muckle Memorial Church (1.6km)
- Gallows Bay Dock (1.7km)
- Golden Rock Shopping Center (1.9km)
- Gallows Bay Marina (2km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Saint Croix Aquarium (0.3km)
- Pentheny Building (0.7km)
- Florence A Williams Public Library (0.7km)
- Alexander Hamilton House Museum (0.9km)
- Christiansted Apothecarly Museum (0.9km)
- Steeple Building Museum (0.9km)
- Scale House (1.1km)
- Old Danish Customs House (1.1km)
- Christiansted Library (1.1km)
- Danish West Indian and Guinea Company Warehouse (1.2km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
Accommodation around Prophecy Church
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Protestant Cay (1.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Aldershvile Hill (1.4km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
Airports close to Prophecy Church
Henry e rohlsen(STX), St. criox island, Virgin isl. (16.2km)
Cyril e king(STT), St. thomas, Virgin isl. (107.8km)
Terrance b lettsome international(EIS), Roadtown/beef island, Virgin isl. (120.1km)
Roosevelt roads ns(NRR), Roosevelt roads, Puerto rico (171.7km)
Diego jimenez torres(FAJ), Fajardo, Puerto rico (179.6km)