Traveling Luck for Peters Farm, Virgin Islands (general), U.S. Virgin Islands
Where is Peters Farm?What's around Peters Farm?
Wikipedia near Peters Farm
Where to stay near Peters Farm
The timezone in Peters Farm is America/St_Thomas
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 18:12. It's light
Latitude. 17.7411°, Longitude. -64.7078°
Weather near Peters Farm; Report from Christiansted, Henry E. Rohlsen Airport, 16.1km away
Temperature: 23°C / 73°F
Temperature: 23°C / 73°F
Satellite map around Peters Farm
Loading map of Peters Farm and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Peters Farm, in Virgin Islands (general), U.S. Virgin Islands
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Peters Farm (0km)
- Friedensthal Moravian Church (0.5km)
- Saint Johns Anglican Church (0.7km)
- Towers (0.9km)
- Prophecy Church (0.9km)
- Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church (1.1km)
- Lord God of Saboath Lutheran Church (1.2km)
- Holy Cross Roman Catholic Church (1.3km)
- Kings Wharf (1.5km)
- Herman Hill (1.5km)
- Fort Saint Jean (historical) (1.6km)
- Fort Christian (1.6km)
- Gallows Bay Dock (1.9km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Florence A Williams Public Library (1.2km)
- Saint Croix Aquarium (1.2km)
- Christiansted Apothecarly Museum (1.2km)
- Steeple Building Museum (1.3km)
- Alexander Hamilton House Museum (1.3km)
- Pentheny Building (1.4km)
- Old Danish Customs House (1.5km)
- Scale House (1.5km)
- Christiansted Library (1.5km)
- Danish West Indian and Guinea Company Warehouse (1.6km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Christiansted Historic District (1km)
- Market Place (1km)
- Christiansted National Historic Site (1.3km)
- Peter Carl Limpricht Park (1.3km)
- Waterfront Park (1.3km)
- Christiansted National Historic Site (1.4km)
- Wharf Square (1.5km)
- Fort Christiansvaern Park (1.6km)
- D Hamilton Jackson Park (1.6km)
- D C Canegata Ballpark (2.3km)
Accommodation around Peters Farm
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Cay Beach (1.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Gallows Bay (1.9km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Protestant Cay (1.9km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
Airports close to Peters Farm
Henry e rohlsen(STX), St. criox island, Virgin isl. (16.1km)
Cyril e king(STT), St. thomas, Virgin isl. (108.7km)
Terrance b lettsome international(EIS), Roadtown/beef island, Virgin isl. (120.9km)
Roosevelt roads ns(NRR), Roosevelt roads, Puerto rico (172.4km)
Diego jimenez torres(FAJ), Fajardo, Puerto rico (180.3km)