Traveling Luck for Palm Plaza Shopping Center, Virgin Islands (general), U.S. Virgin Islands
Where is Palm Plaza Shopping Center?What's around Palm Plaza Shopping Center?
Wikipedia near Palm Plaza Shopping Center
Where to stay near Palm Plaza Shopping Center
The timezone in Palm Plaza Shopping Center is America/St_Thomas
Sunrise at 06:27 and Sunset at 17:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 18.3294°, Longitude. -64.7897°
Weather near Palm Plaza Shopping Center; Report from Charlotte Amalie St. Thomas, Cyril E. King Airport, 29.3km away
Satellite map around Palm Plaza Shopping Center
Loading map of Palm Plaza Shopping Center and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Palm Plaza Shopping Center, in Virgin Islands (general), U.S. Virgin Islands
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Palm Plaza Shopping Center (0km)
- Nazareth Lutheran Church (0.5km)
- Marina Market Shopping Center (0.5km)
- Starfish Market Shopping Center (0.5km)
- Saint Ursulas Episcopal Church (0.6km)
- Church of the Apostles Doctrine (0.6km)
- Raintree Mall Shopping Center (1km)
- Mongoose Junction Shopping Center (1km)
- Maedas Shopping Mall Shopping Center (1km)
- National Park Service Dock (1.1km)
- Lemon Tree Mall Shopping Center (1.1km)
- Wharfside Village Shopping Center (1.1km)
- Bethany Mission (1.2km)
- Lorendo Boynes Senior Dock (1.3km)
- Virgin Islands Biosphere Reserve Center (1.9km)
- Lind Point Battery Overlook (2.1km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Elaine Ione Sprauve Library (0.6km)
- Elaine Ione Sprauve Museum of Cultural Arts (0.6km)
- Enighed Estate Great House (0.6km)
- United States Virgin Islands National Park Headquarters (1.1km)
- Bouton Center (1.1km)
- The Battery (1.1km)
- National Park Service Visitors Information Centre (1.1km)
- National Park Service Headquarters (1.1km)
Accommodation around Palm Plaza Shopping Center
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Cruz Bay Seaplane Base (2km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Lind Point Trail (1.7km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- De Castro Clinic (1.1km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Cruz Bay Post Office (1.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Guinea Gut (0.7km)
Airports close to Palm Plaza Shopping Center
Cyril e king(STT), St. thomas, Virgin isl. (29.3km)
Terrance b lettsome international(EIS), Roadtown/beef island, Virgin isl. (43.8km)
Henry e rohlsen(STX), St. criox island, Virgin isl. (105.3km)
Roosevelt roads ns(NRR), Roosevelt roads, Puerto rico (137.1km)
Diego jimenez torres(FAJ), Fajardo, Puerto rico (139.2km)