Traveling Luck for Gallows Bay Dock, Virgin Islands (general), U.S. Virgin Islands
Where is Gallows Bay Dock?What's around Gallows Bay Dock?
Wikipedia near Gallows Bay Dock
Where to stay near Gallows Bay Dock
The timezone in Gallows Bay Dock is America/St_Thomas
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 18:15. It's light
Latitude. 17.7489°, Longitude. -64.6992°
Weather near Gallows Bay Dock; Report from Christiansted, Henry E. Rohlsen Airport, 17.9km away
Temperature: 23°C / 73°F
Temperature: 23°C / 73°F
Satellite map around Gallows Bay Dock
Loading map of Gallows Bay Dock and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gallows Bay Dock, in Virgin Islands (general), U.S. Virgin Islands
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Gallows Bay Dock (0km)
- Gallows Bay Marina (0.4km)
- Mount Welcome (0.5km)
- Fort Christian (0.5km)
- Fort Saint Jean (historical) (0.5km)
- Kings Wharf (0.8km)
- Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church (0.8km)
- Lord God of Saboath Lutheran Church (0.9km)
- Fort Louise Augusta Light (1.5km)
- Saint Johns Anglican Church (1.6km)
- Prophecy Church (1.7km)
- Peters Farm (1.9km)
- Friedensthal Moravian Church (2km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Danish West Indian and Guinea Company Warehouse (0.5km)
- Christiansted Library (0.6km)
- Old Danish Customs House (0.6km)
- Scale House (0.7km)
- Steeple Building Museum (0.8km)
- Christiansted Apothecarly Museum (0.8km)
- Alexander Hamilton House Museum (0.9km)
- Florence A Williams Public Library (1km)
- Saint Croix Aquarium (1.7km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
Accommodation around Gallows Bay Dock
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Protestant Cay (0.8km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Christiansted Post Office (0.5km)
Airports close to Gallows Bay Dock
Henry e rohlsen(STX), St. criox island, Virgin isl. (17.9km)
Cyril e king(STT), St. thomas, Virgin isl. (108km)
Terrance b lettsome international(EIS), Roadtown/beef island, Virgin isl. (119.3km)
Roosevelt roads ns(NRR), Roosevelt roads, Puerto rico (173km)
Diego jimenez torres(FAJ), Fajardo, Puerto rico (180.8km)