Traveling Luck for Elizas Retreat, Virgin Islands (general), U.S. Virgin Islands
Where is Elizas Retreat?What's around Elizas Retreat?
Wikipedia near Elizas Retreat
Where to stay near Elizas Retreat
The timezone in Elizas Retreat is America/St_Thomas
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 18:16. It's light
Latitude. 17.7386°, Longitude. -64.6914°
Weather near Elizas Retreat; Report from Christiansted, Henry E. Rohlsen Airport, 18.3km away
Temperature: 23°C / 73°F
Temperature: 23°C / 73°F
Satellite map around Elizas Retreat
Loading map of Elizas Retreat and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Elizas Retreat, in Virgin Islands (general), U.S. Virgin Islands
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Elizas Retreat Estate (0.2km)
- Mount Welcome Estate (0.5km)
- Saint Peters Estate (0.9km)
- Gamle Hospitalsgrund Estate (1.3km)
- Recovery Hill Estate (1.4km)
- Altona Estate (1.5km)
- Springgut and Spring Garden Estate (1.6km)
- Mount Welcome Estate (1.8km)
- Carina Estate (2.3km)
- Munster Estate (2.3km)
- Saint Cathrine Estate (2.5km)
- Peters Farm Estate (2.7km)
- Boetzberg Estate (2.8km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Elizas Retreat (0km)
- Langs Observatory (1.2km)
- Springgut and Spring Garden (1.4km)
- Mount Welcome (2km)
- Gallows Bay Dock (2.1km)
- Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church (2.2km)
- Gallows Bay Marina (2.3km)
- Fort Saint Jean (historical) (2.5km)
- Fort Christian (2.5km)
- Lord God of Saboath Lutheran Church (2.6km)
- Peters Farm (2.7km)
- Kings Wharf (2.7km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
Accommodation around Elizas Retreat
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Christiansted Post Office (2.4km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Altona Lagoon Beach (1.9km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Saint Marys School (2.6km)
Airports close to Elizas Retreat
Henry e rohlsen(STX), St. criox island, Virgin isl. (18.3km)
Cyril e king(STT), St. thomas, Virgin isl. (110.1km)
Terrance b lettsome international(EIS), Roadtown/beef island, Virgin isl. (120.7km)
Roosevelt roads ns(NRR), Roosevelt roads, Puerto rico (174.9km)
Diego jimenez torres(FAJ), Fajardo, Puerto rico (182.8km)