Traveling Luck for Cinnamon Bay Campground, Virgin Islands (general), U.S. Virgin Islands
Where is Cinnamon Bay Campground?What's around Cinnamon Bay Campground?
Wikipedia near Cinnamon Bay Campground
Where to stay near Cinnamon Bay Campground
The timezone in Cinnamon Bay Campground is America/St_Thomas
Sunrise at 06:41 and Sunset at 17:44. It's Dark
Latitude. 18.3544°, Longitude. -64.7608°
Weather near Cinnamon Bay Campground; Report from Charlotte Amalie St. Thomas, Cyril E. King Airport, 34km away
Satellite map around Cinnamon Bay Campground
Loading map of Cinnamon Bay Campground and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cinnamon Bay Campground, in Virgin Islands (general), U.S. Virgin Islands
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
Accommodation around Cinnamon Bay Campground
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Johnsons Reef (2.5km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- Denis Bay Windmill Tower (2.9km)
Airports close to Cinnamon Bay Campground
Cyril e king(STT), St. thomas, Virgin isl. (34km)
Terrance b lettsome international(EIS), Roadtown/beef island, Virgin isl. (37.9km)
Henry e rohlsen(STX), St. criox island, Virgin isl. (109.7km)
Roosevelt roads ns(NRR), Roosevelt roads, Puerto rico (142.1km)
Diego jimenez torres(FAJ), Fajardo, Puerto rico (144km)