Traveling Luck for Church of the Nazarene, Virgin Islands (general), U.S. Virgin Islands
Where is Church of the Nazarene?What's around Church of the Nazarene?
Wikipedia near Church of the Nazarene
Where to stay near Church of the Nazarene
The timezone in Church of the Nazarene is America/St_Thomas
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 18:15. It's Dark
Latitude. 17.7519°, Longitude. -64.7167°
Weather near Church of the Nazarene; Report from Christiansted, Henry E. Rohlsen Airport, 15.7km away
Temperature: 23°C / 73°F
Temperature: 23°C / 73°F
Satellite map around Church of the Nazarene
Loading map of Church of the Nazarene and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Church of the Nazarene, in Virgin Islands (general), U.S. Virgin Islands
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Church of the Nazarene (0km)
- Muckle Memorial Church (0.1km)
- Golden Rock (0.8km)
- Golden Rock Shopping Center (1km)
- Holy Cross Roman Catholic Church (1.1km)
- Prophecy Church (1.5km)
- Friedensthal Moravian Church (1.8km)
- Saint Johns Anglican Church (1.8km)
- Herman Hill (1.9km)
- Towers (2km)
- Little Princess (2.1km)
- Lord God of Saboath Lutheran Church (2.1km)
- Kings Wharf (2.1km)
- Peters Farm (2.3km)
- Fort Christian (2.4km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Pentheny Building (1km)
- Almeric F Christian Federal Building (1.1km)
- Saint Croix Aquarium (1.3km)
- Florence A Williams Public Library (2km)
- Alexander Hamilton House Museum (2.1km)
- Scale House (2.2km)
- Steeple Building Museum (2.2km)
- Christiansted Apothecarly Museum (2.2km)
- Christiansted Library (2.3km)
- Old Danish Customs House (2.3km)
- Danish West Indian and Guinea Company Warehouse (2.3km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
Accommodation around Church of the Nazarene
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Protestant Cay (2.2km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Aldershvile Hill (1.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Christiansted Harbor (2.2km)
Airports close to Church of the Nazarene
Henry e rohlsen(STX), St. criox island, Virgin isl. (15.7km)
Cyril e king(STT), St. thomas, Virgin isl. (106.5km)
Terrance b lettsome international(EIS), Roadtown/beef island, Virgin isl. (119.4km)
Roosevelt roads ns(NRR), Roosevelt roads, Puerto rico (170.3km)
Diego jimenez torres(FAJ), Fajardo, Puerto rico (178.1km)