Traveling Luck for Cassava Garden, Virgin Islands (general), U.S. Virgin Islands
Where is Cassava Garden?What's around Cassava Garden?
Wikipedia near Cassava Garden
Where to stay near Cassava Garden
The timezone in Cassava Garden is America/St_Thomas
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 18:14. It's light
Latitude. 17.7158°, Longitude. -64.7383°
Weather near Cassava Garden; Report from Christiansted, Henry E. Rohlsen Airport, 10km away
Temperature: 23°C / 73°F
Temperature: 23°C / 73°F
Satellite map around Cassava Garden
Loading map of Cassava Garden and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cassava Garden, in Virgin Islands (general), U.S. Virgin Islands
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pearl (0.8km)
- Humbug (1.2km)
- Peters Rest (1.9km)
- Castle Coakley (2km)
- Jerusalem and Figtree Hill (2km)
- Sunny Isle (2.8km)
- Annas Hope (2.8km)
- Hope (3.2km)
- Sion Farm (3.2km)
- Granard (3.6km)
- Diamond (3.8km)
- Cathrines Rest (3.9km)
- Grange (3.9km)
- Diamond Keturah (4.2km)
- Blessing (4.3km)
- Beeston Hill (4.6km)
- Bulows Minde (4.7km)
- Ruby (4.7km)
- Sion Hill (4.8km)
- Strawberry Hill (4.8km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Canegarden Hill (2.2km)
- Governor Juan F Luis Hospital and Medical Center Library (4km)
- Wacho Beach (4.3km)
- Island Center (4.4km)
Accommodation around Cassava Garden
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Canegarden Cliff (2.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Saint Croix (4.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Canegarden Hill (2.6km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Limetree Bay Channel (5.2km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
Airports close to Cassava Garden
Henry e rohlsen(STX), St. criox island, Virgin isl. (10km)
Cyril e king(STT), St. thomas, Virgin isl. (110.9km)
Terrance b lettsome international(EIS), Roadtown/beef island, Virgin isl. (126.2km)
Roosevelt roads ns(NRR), Roosevelt roads, Puerto rico (170.4km)
Diego jimenez torres(FAJ), Fajardo, Puerto rico (178.5km)