Traveling Luck for Cane Garden, Virgin Islands (general), U.S. Virgin Islands
Where is Cane Garden?What's around Cane Garden?
Wikipedia near Cane Garden
Where to stay near Cane Garden
The timezone in Cane Garden is America/St_Thomas
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 18:11. It's light
Latitude. 17.7067°, Longitude. -64.7286°
Weather near Cane Garden; Report from Christiansted, Henry E. Rohlsen Airport, 11.3km away
Temperature: 23°C / 73°F
Temperature: 23°C / 73°F
Satellite map around Cane Garden
Loading map of Cane Garden and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cane Garden, in Virgin Islands (general), U.S. Virgin Islands
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Humbug (1.3km)
- Pearl (2.2km)
- Diamond Keturah (2.3km)
- Granard (2.5km)
- Cathrines Rest (3.6km)
- Jerusalem and Figtree Hill (3.8km)
- Peters Rest (3.9km)
- Annas Hope (4km)
- Castle Coakley (4.2km)
- Grange (4.6km)
- Sunny Isle (5km)
- Hope (5.1km)
- Sion Farm (5.3km)
- Bugbyhole (5.3km)
- Beeston Hill (5.5km)
- Longford (5.7km)
- Contentment (5.8km)
- Bulows Minde (6km)
- Diamond (6km)
- Blessing (6.1km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
Accommodation around Cane Garden
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Canegarden Hill (0km)
- Wacho Beach (2.3km)
- Governor Juan F Luis Hospital and Medical Center Library (6.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Canegarden Cliff (0.2km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Peters Rest School (4.6km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Saint Croix (6.1km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Canegarden Hill (0.6km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Limetree Bay Channel (4.1km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Long Reef (5.4km)
Airports close to Cane Garden
Henry e rohlsen(STX), St. criox island, Virgin isl. (11.3km)
Cyril e king(STT), St. thomas, Virgin isl. (112.8km)
Terrance b lettsome international(EIS), Roadtown/beef island, Virgin isl. (127.3km)
Roosevelt roads ns(NRR), Roosevelt roads, Puerto rico (172.5km)
Diego jimenez torres(FAJ), Fajardo, Puerto rico (180.7km)