Traveling Luck for Río Abajo, Estelí, Nicaragua
Where is Rio Abajo?What's around Rio Abajo?
Wikipedia near Rio Abajo
Where to stay near Río Abajo
The timezone in Rio Abajo is America/Managua
Sunrise at 05:37 and Sunset at 17:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 13.3667°, Longitude. -86.4500°
Satellite map around Río Abajo
Loading map of Río Abajo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Río Abajo, in Estelí, Nicaragua
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Río Abajo (0km)
- El Barro (5.9km)
- Pueblo Nuevo (6.5km)
- Condega (9.2km)
- El Potrerillo (9.4km)
- El Limón (11.6km)
- San Ramón (12.2km)
- Valle Ducualí (12.5km)
- Santa Rita (13.1km)
- San Diego (14.8km)
- El Trapichito (15.9km)
- Palacagüina (17.2km)
- Sabana Grande (17.7km)
- Los Encuentros (18.1km)
- Los Calpules (18.4km)
- Santa Teresa de Guasuyuca (19.6km)
- Santa Bárbara (20.8km)
- Yalagüina (21.6km)
- Valle San Antonio (23km)
- Los Llanos (23.6km)
- Valle La Plazuela (25.2km)
- Valle Santa Teresa (25.2km)
- El Aguacate (25.2km)
- La Concepción (26.4km)
- San Lucas (27.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Fila Santa Isabel (26.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Comarca de Pire (12.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Lomas Las Mesas (11.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Loma La Peña (21.3km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Departamento de Madriz (24.5km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Llano Santa Adela (27.9km)
Airports close to Río Abajo
Toncontin international(TGU), Tegucigalpa, Honduras (181.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Río Abajo
Fanor urroz, Leon, Nicaragua (186.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.