Traveling Luck for Corinto, Chinandega, Nicaragua
Where is Corinto?What's around Corinto?
Wikipedia near Corinto
Where to stay near Corinto
The timezone in Corinto is America/Managua
Sunrise at 05:46 and Sunset at 18:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 12.4833°, Longitude. -87.1667°
Satellite map around Corinto
Loading map of Corinto and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Corinto, in Chinandega, Nicaragua
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Corinto (0km)
- Linda Vista (6km)
- Pasocaballos (8.4km)
- Puerto Esparta (8.4km)
- Puerto Limón (8.9km)
- El Realejo (9km)
- Puerto el Barquito (9.4km)
- Colonia Porvenir Viejo (10.7km)
- San Isidro (12km)
- Las Lajas (12.4km)
- El Zanate (12.6km)
- Paredones (16.9km)
- Santa Rosa (17.4km)
- San Fernando (17.4km)
- Paso Hondo (18km)
- Concepción (18.3km)
- San Josecito (19km)
- Santa Teresa (19km)
- Fátima (19.1km)
- Filadelfia (20.1km)
- Colonia La Esperanza Grande (20.7km)
- El Polvón (21.6km)
- Ceilán (21.6km)
- Ingenio Bélgica (21.6km)
- Santa Lucía (21.9km)
- El Regate (21.9km)
- Colonia Adela (22.6km)
- Ingenio San Antonio (22.6km)
- La Concepción (23.2km)
- La Coyotera (23.8km)
- El Pegón (24.2km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Rancho Pancho (18.3km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Arrecife Conway (12.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Monte Doña Paula (6.7km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Estero Doña Paula (13.4km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Presa Tres Ríos (18km)
- a patch of ground, distinct from and slightly above the surrounding plain or wetland. Often occurs in groups.
- Isla Encantada (3km)
Airports close to Corinto
Managua international(MGA), Managua, Nicaragua (188.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Corinto
Fanor urroz, Leon, Nicaragua (48km)
Los brasiles, Los brasiles, Nicaragua (154km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.