Traveling Luck for Prins Christian Sund, Greenland (general), Greenland
Where is Prins Christian Sund?What's around Prins Christian Sund?
Wikipedia near Prins Christian Sund
Where to stay near Prins Christian Sund
Also known as BGPC
The timezone in Prins Christian Sund is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 11:52 and Sunset at 17:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 60.0500°, Longitude. -43.1667° , Elevation. 88m
Satellite map around Prins Christian Sund
Loading map of Prins Christian Sund and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Prins Christian Sund, in Greenland (general), Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Kangigdlínguaq (7.7km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Nunatsuk (6.6km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Qenertoq (23.4km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Prins Christian Sund (0km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ikerasassuaq (0km)
Airports close to Prins Christian Sund
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (186km)