Traveling Luck for Frederikshaab, Greenland (general), Greenland
Where is Frederikshaab?What's around Frederikshaab?
Wikipedia near Frederikshaab
Where to stay near Frederikshaab
Also known as BGFH, JFR
The timezone in Frederikshaab is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 10:21 and Sunset at 19:43. It's Dark
Latitude. 62.0000°, Longitude. -49.6667° , Elevation. 13m
Satellite map around Frederikshaab
Loading map of Frederikshaab and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Frederikshaab, in Greenland (general), Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Eqaluit (8.5km)
- Kangerluarsuk (10.8km)
- Nerutusoq (17.1km)
- Nigerleq (18.5km)
- Kvanefjord (18.9km)
- Kangerluarsuk (27km)
- Qassit (27.8km)
- Qagssip Kangerdluarssua (33.8km)
- Kangerluarsuk (34.1km)
- Avannarleq (35km)
- Sermilik (35.1km)
- Akuliaq (38.6km)
- Nigerlikasik (41.9km)
- Nigerdlîp Qíngua (45.1km)
- Akugdlîp Qíngua (50.9km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Tininnertooq (43.1km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Imartuneq (41.6km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Avigaat (28.9km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Frederikshaab (0km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Qaqqarsuaq (11.8km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Iluilârssuk (20.4km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Paamiut Kommuniat (36.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Nigerdlîp Qôrorssua (43.4km)