Traveling Luck for Daneborg, Greenland (general), Greenland
Where is Daneborg?What's around Daneborg?
Wikipedia near Daneborg
Where to stay near Daneborg
Also known as BGDB
The timezone in Daneborg is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 06:44 and Sunset at 20:12. It's Dark
Latitude. 74.3000°, Longitude. -20.2167° , Elevation. 44m
Satellite map around Daneborg
Loading map of Daneborg and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Daneborg, in Greenland (general), Greenland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kuplen (9.6km)
- Langelinie (10.8km)
- Brisbane Bjerg (11.5km)
- Forposten (13.9km)
- Magnetikerbjerg (15.1km)
- Herschell Bjerg (15.8km)
- Rundetårn (16.7km)
- Trinucleus (20.4km)
- Saddelbjerg (20.5km)
- Nålene (20.5km)
- Cardiocerasbjerg (20.7km)
- Moltke Bjerg (23.4km)
- Brinkley Bjerg (24km)
- Hjertet (24.2km)
- Aucellabjerg (25km)
- Zackenberg (28.1km)
- a small primitive house.
- Herschellhus (17.5km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Lerbugt (24.7km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Wollaston Forland (23.5km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Daneborg (0km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Aucellapasset (25.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Elvsborg (25km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Kirchenpauer Bugt (6.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Zackenberg Bugt (21.8km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Young Sund (4.5km)
- scientific research base;
- a scientific facility used as a base from which research is carried out or monitored.
- Daneborg (0.5km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Skillegletscher (23km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kuhnpasset (22.9km)