Traveling Luck for Kangerlussuatsiaq, Greenland (general), Greenland
Where is Kangerlussuatsiaq?What's around Kangerlussuatsiaq?
Wikipedia near Kangerlussuatsiaq
Where to stay near Kangerlussuatsiaq
Also known as Kangerdlugssuatsiaq, Kangerdlugsuatsiak, Lindenow Fjord, Lindenows Fjord
The timezone in Kangerlussuatsiaq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 10:07 and Sunset at 19:07. It's light
Latitude. 60.5333°, Longitude. -43.6667°
Satellite map around Kangerlussuatsiaq
Loading map of Kangerlussuatsiaq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kangerlussuatsiaq, in Greenland (general), Greenland
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Mannes Havn (32.7km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Narsaq (15.1km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sneglen (38.9km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Tvættesøen (22.2km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Sandvigen (22.5km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Akerna (35.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tasiusaq (30.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Gangdalen (24.1km)
Airports close to Kangerlussuatsiaq
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (125.8km)