Traveling Luck for Copeland Gletscher, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Copeland Gletscher?What's around Copeland Gletscher?
Wikipedia near Copeland Gletscher
Where to stay near Copeland Gletscher
Also known as Copeland Gletsher
The timezone in Copeland Gletscher is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:44 and Sunset at 17:43. It's Dark
Latitude. 74.6167°, Longitude. -22.3667°
Satellite map around Copeland Gletscher
Loading map of Copeland Gletscher and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Copeland Gletscher, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Betulahavn (46.3km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Revet (33.9km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Theodolitplateau (39.9km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Lerbugt (49.7km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Marianne Nunatakker (33.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Grantapynt (37km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Rudi Bugt (30.8km)
- a flat plain formed by alluvial deposits at the mouth of a stream.
- Tangen (34.2km)