Traveling Luck for Aaluiartik, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Aaluiartik?What's around Aaluiartik?
Wikipedia near Aaluiartik
Where to stay near Aaluiartik
Also known as Aliuarssik, Auluiartik, Kialeq, Kialêq
The timezone in Aaluiartik is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 03:23 and Sunset at 01:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.9167°, Longitude. -33.8833°
Satellite map around Aaluiartik
Loading map of Aaluiartik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Aaluiartik, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kialineq (4.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Nâtunâq (40.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Âluik (18.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Nákangajeq (36.9km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Nuuluk (5.8km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Laubes Gletscher (14.1km)