Traveling Luck for Aaluik, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Aaluik?What's around Aaluik?
Where to stay near Aaluik
Also known as Auluik
The timezone in Aaluik is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:39 and Sunset at 19:27. It's light
Latitude. 62.6333°, Longitude. -42.2833°
Satellite map around Aaluik
Loading map of Aaluik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Aaluik, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Niaqornarssuaq (33.1km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Tvehavn (18.2km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Maniitsoq (15.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Qasinngortuup Kangertiva (21.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Timmiarmiut (12.3km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Tvillingespidser (34.4km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Qasinngortooq (30.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Sarpap Imîlâ (19.2km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Kalotten (19.6km)