Traveling Luck for Admiraltinden, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Admiraltinden?What's around Admiraltinden?
Wikipedia near Admiraltinden
Where to stay near Admiraltinden
Also known as Admiral Mountain
The timezone in Admiraltinden is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 07:52 and Sunset at 20:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 68.1333°, Longitude. -32.1500°
Satellite map around Admiraltinden
Loading map of Admiraltinden and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Admiraltinden, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sortskær (8.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hængefjeldet (20.1km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Skærgårdshalvø (17.2km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Aputiteeq (40.8km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Spækpynten (15.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Sødalen (33.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Aputiteeq (40.7km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Uttental Sund (18.8km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Keglebjerg (18.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Hovedvejen (31.4km)