Traveling Luck for Akitsaq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Akitsaq?What's around Akitsaq?
Where to stay near Akitsaq
Also known as Akitsok
The timezone in Akitsaq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 09:53 and Sunset at 19:10. It's Dark
Latitude. 62.6667°, Longitude. -42.0333°
Satellite map around Akitsaq
Loading map of Akitsaq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Akitsaq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Tingmiarmît Kangiane Sarpaq (10.1km)
- Agssakátarpik (13.7km)
- Inukasingmit (17.1km)
- Timmiarmiit (18.9km)
- Sanerarmît (20.8km)
- Qernertâjik (21.9km)
- Qivítip Igtiva (23.8km)
- Sarpap Tupertivâ (23.8km)
- Igdlorssuartalik (24.6km)
- Eqalungmît (25.9km)
- Itsarnisarmît (26.7km)
- Sanergat (33.3km)
- Alanngoq (33.7km)
- Ûmánap Sanerarmâ (33.9km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Niaqornarssuaq (21.9km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Tvehavn (22.6km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Maniitsoq (16.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Qasinngortuup Kangertiva (23.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Timmiarmiut (18.5km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Qasinngortooq (33.9km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Tvillingespidser (29.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Sarpap Imîlâ (9.8km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Apusîkajîp Ilivítarpia (33.4km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Kalotten (6km)