Traveling Luck for Akuliarusersuaq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Akuliarusersuaq?What's around Akuliarusersuaq?
Wikipedia near Akuliarusersuaq
Where to stay near Akuliarusersuaq
Also known as Akuliaruserssuaq
The timezone in Akuliarusersuaq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 10:05 and Sunset at 19:10. It's light
Latitude. 60.5667°, Longitude. -43.7333°
Satellite map around Akuliarusersuaq
Loading map of Akuliarusersuaq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Akuliarusersuaq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tasermiutsiaq (42.9km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Mannes Havn (37.3km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Narsaq (20.1km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sneglen (43.8km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Tvættesøen (27.1km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Sværdfisken Havn (49.1km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Sandvigen (26.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kap Walløe (52.5km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Sagdlia Sund (37km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Itivdlikasik (53.3km)
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- Akerna (32.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tasiusaq (34km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Gangdalen (29km)
Airports close to Akuliarusersuaq
Narsarsuaq(UAK), Narssarssuaq, Greenland (120.3km)