Traveling Luck for Alfheimbjerg, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Alfheimbjerg?What's around Alfheimbjerg?
Where to stay near Alfheimbjerg
Also known as Alfheimbjarg, Alfheimbjærg
The timezone in Alfheimbjerg is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 10:04 and Sunset at 18:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.8500°, Longitude. -41.5667°
Satellite map around Alfheimbjerg
Loading map of Alfheimbjerg and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Alfheimbjerg, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a rock or mountain peak protruding through glacial ice.
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Odin Land (29.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Endemorænen (46.6km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Kvankløft (35.1km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Fornæs (44.9km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Urd Øer (41.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Væringen (36.8km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Mørkesund (45km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Rygspidsen (37.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Smøgen (41.1km)