Traveling Luck for Âluik, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Aluik?What's around Aluik?
Wikipedia near Aluik
Where to stay near Âluik
Also known as Aluk
The timezone in Aluik is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 00:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 67.0500°, Longitude. -33.6667°
Satellite map around Âluik
Loading map of Âluik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Âluik, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ikerasammiut (1.9km)
- Tukingaleq (7.7km)
- Langø (7.7km)
- Nyø (10.2km)
- Qajarsak (10.3km)
- Store Tindholm (11.6km)
- Svineryggen (13.5km)
- Lilleø (14.2km)
- Lille Tindholm (15.5km)
- Milait (17.8km)
- Aaluiartik (18.2km)
- Ersinguseq (29.5km)
- Imilik (30km)
- Søndre Aputiteeq (31.7km)
- Angmalokujugtoq (34km)
- Aggas Ø (43.1km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nûgâlik (26.7km)
- a long arm of the sea forming a channel between the mainland and an island or islands; or connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Kialineq (14.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Nâtunâq (23.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Âluik (0km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Nákangajeq (18.6km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Nuuluk (14.3km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Laubes Gletscher (26km)