Traveling Luck for Amdrup Fjord, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Amdrup Fjord?What's around Amdrup Fjord?
Wikipedia near Amdrup Fjord
Where to stay near Amdrup Fjord
Also known as Amdrups Fjord
The timezone in Amdrup Fjord is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 07:31 and Sunset at 20:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 68.2167°, Longitude. -32.3333°
Satellite map around Amdrup Fjord
Loading map of Amdrup Fjord and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Amdrup Fjord, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sortskær (19.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hængefjeldet (30.1km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Skærgårdshalvø (26.1km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Spækpynten (13.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Sødalen (40.6km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Uttental Sund (25km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Keglebjerg (17.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Hovedvejen (19.6km)