Traveling Luck for Amdrup Pynt, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Amdrup Pynt?What's around Amdrup Pynt?
Wikipedia near Amdrup Pynt
Where to stay near Amdrup Pynt
Also known as Amdrups Pynt, Andrup Pynt, Point Amdrup
The timezone in Amdrup Pynt is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 13:34 and Sunset at 14:17. It's Dark
Latitude. 68.1333°, Longitude. -32.0000°
Satellite map around Amdrup Pynt
Loading map of Amdrup Pynt and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Amdrup Pynt, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sortskær (2.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hængefjeldet (13.7km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Skærgårdshalvø (10.9km)
- rocks or mountain peaks protruding through glacial ice.
- Redekammen (51.9km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Aputiteeq (42.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Amdrup Tårne (26.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Spækpynten (15.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Sødalen (27.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Aputiteeq (42.1km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Uttental Sund (13.2km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Keglebjerg (17.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Hovedvejen (36.7km)