Traveling Luck for Amdrup Tårne, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Amdrup Tarne?What's around Amdrup Tarne?
Wikipedia near Amdrup Tarne
Where to stay near Amdrup Tårne
Also known as Amdrups Taarne
The timezone in Amdrup Tarne is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 10:00 and Sunset at 17:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 68.2167°, Longitude. -32.5833°
Satellite map around Amdrup Tårne
Loading map of Amdrup Tårne and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Amdrup Tårne, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Sortskær (28.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Hængefjeldet (40.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Kraemer Ø (30.7km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Skærgårdshalvø (36.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Amdrup Tårne (0km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Spækpynten (23.5km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Uttental Sund (35.7km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Keglebjerg (27.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Hovedvejen (11.5km)