Traveling Luck for Angmalokujugtoq, Østgrønland, Greenland
Where is Angmalokujugtoq?What's around Angmalokujugtoq?
Where to stay near Angmalokujugtoq
Also known as Angmalorujugtoq
The timezone in Angmalokujugtoq is America/Danmarkshavn
Sunrise at 07:37 and Sunset at 21:00. It's light
Latitude. 67.3000°, Longitude. -33.2667°
Satellite map around Angmalokujugtoq
Loading map of Angmalokujugtoq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Angmalokujugtoq, in Østgrønland, Greenland
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Attertia (9.8km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nûgâlik (7.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Nâtunâq (17.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Âluik (34km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Nákangajeq (15.4km)